Mover Tex Helpful Moving Tips
- Items such as mirrors on dressers, headboards on beds, washers, dryers and refrigerators must be disconnected or disassembled.
- Disassembly and reassembly services are available.
- Please remove all clothing in chests, dresser drawers or other locations where they are stored.
- All items such as books, movies, games, dishes and breakables must be removed from shelves, drawers and cabinets.
- Make sure that all of your drawers and file cabinets are empty.
- Seal all boxes with tape and please do not exceed roughly 50 lbs.
- Please mark all your boxes and cartons for easy identification of contents.
- Check all attics, crawl spaces, closets, shelves and drawers for items that might have been missed.